Because a variety of problems can prevent or disrupt ovulation and result in infertity, often it is necessary to determine whether or not a woman is ovulating. There are several ways to detect ovulation, including urine test kits to measure LH levels, transvaginal ultrasound, endometrial biopsy, blood tests to measure hormone levels, and the basal body temperature (BBT) chart.
- The fertile window is the six days leading up to and ending on ovulation
- Am I Ovulating?
- Basic Infertility Evaluation - a patient education video
- Hirsutism and PCOS 多毛症与多囊卵巢综合征
- How does age affect a woman's ability to get pregnant? 年龄影响我的生育能力吗？
- Ovulation detection 排卵监测
- Reserva ovárica-predecir el potencial de fertilidad de una mujer (Predicting fertility potential [ovarian reserve] in women)
- Envejecimiento reproductivo en las mujeres (Reproductive aging in women)
- Pubertad normal y anormal en mujeres (Normal and abnormal puberty in girls
- Am I ovulating? 我在排卵吗?
- Medications for inducing ovulation 排卵诱导药物
- Multiple pregnancy and birth: twins, triplets, and high-order multiples 多胎妊娠与分娩：双胞胎，三胞胎和高序多胎
- Sindrome de ovario poliquistico [SOP] (PCOS)
- Age and fertility 年龄和生育能力
- Diagnostic testing for female infertility 女性不孕症的诊断
- Infertility : an overview 不孕不育：概览