The ovarian reserve refers to a woman’s fertility potential in the absence of any problems in the reproductive tract (fallopian tubes, uterus, vagina). It mainly depends on the number and quality of eggs in the ovaries and how well the ovarian follicles are responding to the hormonal signals from the brain.
What's New at ASRM
- What is primary ovarian insufficiency (POI) 什么是早发性卵巢功能不全
- Insuficiencia ovárica prematura (IOP) (Premature ovarian failure [POI])
- Ovarian Reserve
- How does age affect a woman's ability to get pregnant? 年龄影响我的生育能力吗？
- Ovarian reserve 卵巢储备
- Reserva ovárica-predecir el potencial de fertilidad de una mujer (Predicting fertility potential [ovarian reserve] in women)
- Who Needs An Egg Donor? - a patient education micro-video
- Does my age affect my fertility? 年龄会影响我的生育能力吗
- The menopausal transition (perimenopause) 绝经过渡期（围绝经期）是什么？
- Reproductive aging in women 女性的生殖衰老
- Diagnostic testing for female infertility 女性不孕症的诊断
- Infertility : an overview 不孕不育：概览
- Donor Eggs Fresh Or Frozen?
- Does My Age Affect My Fertility?