Menopause is the natural cessation of ovarian function and menstruation. It can occur between the ages of 42 and 56 but usually occurs around the age of 51, when the ovaries stop producing eggs and estrogen levels decline.
- Anatomy of a Hot Flash
- Menopause - a patient education video
- Osteoporosis - a patient education video
- Bioidentical hormone therapy 生物同质性激素疗法
- La transicion de la menopausia (perimenopausia) (The menopause transition [Perimenopause])
- Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
- Menopausal Transition (Perimenopause): What Is It?
- Is It Menopause?
- Is it Menopause?
- Reproductive Aging in Women
- The menopausal transition (perimenopause) 绝经过渡期（围绝经期）是什么？
- Fertility Rights and Responsibilities
- Terapia hormonal bioidentica (Biodentical hormone therapy)
- Perimenopause - a patient education video
- Why Does it Hurt When I Have Sex?
- Age and fertility 年龄和生育能力
- Infertility : an overview 不孕不育：概览
- Defining Infertility
- Diagnostic Testing for Female Infertility