Embryo donation is a procedure that enables embryos either that were created by couples undergoing fertility treatment or that were created from donor sperm and donor eggs specifically for the purpose of donation to be transferred to infertile patients in order to achieve a pregnancy or to a researcher to further the study of reproductive medicine.
What's New at ASRM
- Gamete and embryo donation 配子（卵子和精子）与胚胎捐赠
- What are my options if I decide not to use my stored embryos?
- Embryo donation: what should I know? 胚胎捐赠：你应该了解什么？
- Gamete and embryo donation deciding whether to tell 配子和胚胎捐赠：应否告知子女的决定
- Donación de embriones (Embryo donation)
- Embryo Donation
- Gamete and Embryo Donation: Deciding Whether To Tell
- Third-party Reproduction: Sperm, Egg, and Embryo Donation and Surrogacy
- Counseling issues to discuss with gay men and lesbians seeking ART 与寻求辅助生殖技术（ART）的同性恋者讨论的咨询问题
- Donación de gametos y óvulos: decidir si o no contar (Gamete and embryo donation: Deciding whether to tell)
- Reproducción con donante (Third-party reproduction booklet)
- Temas de asesoramiento para personas homosexuales que buscan tecnologías de reproducción asistida (Counseling issues for gay men and lesbians undergoing ART)
- Avoiding Conflict in Third-party Reproduction
- Gamete (Eggs And Sperm) And Embryo Donation
- What Is A Gestational Carrier & Who Needs One?
- Does My Age Affect My Fertility?
- Updated terminology for gamete and embryo donors: directed (identified) to replace ‘‘known’’ and nonidentified to replace ‘‘anonymous’’: a committee opinion (2022)
- Defining embryo donation: an Ethics Committee opinion (2016)
- Disposition of unclaimed embryos: an Ethics Committee opinion (2021)
- Informed consent and the use of gametes and embryos for research: an Ethics Committee opinion (2014)
- Informing offspring of their conception by gamete or embryo donation: an Ethics Committee opinion (2018)
- Interests obligations and rights in gamete and embryo donation: an Ethics Committee opinion (2019)
- Misconduct in third-party assisted reproduction: an Ethics Committee opinion (2018)
- Oocyte or embryo donation to women of advanced reproductive age: an Ethics Commitee opinion (2016)
- Using family members as gamete donors or gestational carriers (2017)
- Guidance regarding gamete and embryo donation (2021)
- Micro-presentation: Interests, Obligations, and Rights in Gamete and Embryo Donation
- Micro-presentation: Misconduct in third party assisted reproduction