For almost a century, the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) has been the global leader in multidisciplinary reproductive medicine research, ethical practice, and education. ASRM impacts reproductive care and science worldwide by creating funding opportunities for advancing reproduction research and discovery, by providing evidence-based education and public health information, and by advocating for reproductive health care professionals and the patients they serve. With members in more than 100 countries, the Society is headquartered in Washington, DC, with additional operations in Birmingham, AL.
Who is ASRM?
Find out more about ASRM, a non-profit that values:
- Learning, including life-long education, scholarship, and the open sharing of information and knowledge.
- Discovery, including advancing the care of patients worldwide through innovative research and invention.
- Advocacy, including prioritizing patients’ reproductive care and emotional well-being, access to care, reducing disparities, and the fundamental right to family building.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, including a commitment to promote diversity within the ASRM membership and leadership and to promote access to quality reproductive care for all patients.
- Integrity, including honesty, trustworthiness, transparency, and ethics in all our interactions and initiatives.
- Collaboration, including collegiality, teamwork, and cooperation to achieve our mission and global vision.
- Excellence, including distinction and quality in all our endeavors.
Why Your Healthcare Provider Should Be An ASRM Member
ASRM members are reproductive medicine experts who are committed to providing the best possible care to their patients. They are held to a high standard of care and have access to the latest research and resources. If you are considering seeking reproductive health care, consider an ASRM member.Learn more about why you should choose an ASRM Member Find an ASRM Member