Sexually Transmitted Infections
A sexually transmitted infection or disease is an infection such as chlamydia or gonorrhea, that is transmitted by sexual activity. In the female, some sexually transmitted diseases (STD) can cause pelvic infections and lead to infertility by damaging the fallopian tubes and increasing the risk of ectopic pregnancy. In the male, STDs can cause blockage of the ductal system that transports sperm.
- The Pill or Not the Pill?
- Optimización de la fertilidad natural (Optimizing natural fertility)
- Quick Facts About Infertility
- Datos Sobre la Infertilidad
- Optimizing male fertility 优化男性生育能力
- Stress and infertility 压力与不孕不育
- Optimización de la fertilidad masculina (Optimizing male fertility)
- Preparing for In Vitro Fertilization (IVF): Lifestyle Factors - a patient education micro-video