Surgery has evolved from the 19th century through the introduction of ether anesthesia, principles of antisepsis, and the formalization of surgical training (1). In the late 20th century, the introduction of video laparoscopy and robotics has continued to evolve the practice of surgery.
- Robotic surgery 机器人手术
- Minimally invasive surgery 微创手术
- Cirugía mínimamente invasiva (Minimally invasive surgery)
- What do I need to know about conceiving after tubal surgery? 关于输卵管手术后怀孕我需要知道什么?
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Fibroids and infertility 子宫肌瘤 (子宫纤维瘤) 与生育力
- Conditions treated with adnexal surgery 附件手术治疗的病症
- Endometriosis 子宫内膜异位
- Robotic Surgery