An ovum; the egg before it is released at ovulation.
What's New at ASRM
- Can I Freeze My Eggs to Use Later If I'm Not Sick?
- Egg donation 卵子捐赠
- ¿Puedo congelar mis óvulos para usarlos más adelante si estoy saludable? (Can I freeze my eggs to use later if I'm not sick?)
- What if my eggs don’t fertilize?
- What is Infertility?
- ¿Estoy ovulando? (Am I ovulating?)
- Envejecimiento reproductivo en las mujeres (Reproductive aging in women)
- Cancer feminino criopreservation y fertilidad (Female cancer, cryopreservation, and fertility)
- Infertilidad: un resumen (Infertility: an overview booklet)
- Age and fertility 年龄和生育能力
- Infertility : an overview 不孕不育：概览
- Assisted reproductive technology 辅助生殖技术辅助生殖技术
- Updated terminology for gamete and embryo donors: directed (identified) to replace ‘‘known’’ and nonidentified to replace ‘‘anonymous’’: a committee opinion (2022)
- Ethics Webinar: Planned Oocyte Cryopreservation: Medical, Ethical and Social Considerations
- Micro-presentation: Fertility Preservation in Patients Undergoing Gonadotoxic Therapy or Gonadectomy
- Disclosure of medical errors involving gametes and embryos: an Ethics Committee opinion (2016)
- Ethical issues in oocyte banking for nonautologous use: an Ethics Committee opinion (2021)
- In vitro maturation: a committee opinion (2021)
- Repetitive oocyte donation: a committee opinion (2020)
- Planned oocyte cryopreservation for women seeking to preserve their future fertility: an Ethics Committee opinion (2018)
- Fertility preservation in patients undergoing gonadotoxic therapy or gonadectomy: a committee opinion (2019)
- Optimizing natural fertility: committee opinion (2022)
- Micro-presentation: Planned Oocyte Cryopreservation for Women Seeking to Preserve Future Reproductive Potential
- Infertility Workup for the Women’s Health Specialist (2019)