Adhesions are bands of fibrous scar tissue that may bind the pelvic organs and/or loops of bowel together. Adhesions can result from previous infections, endometriosis, or previous surgeries.
- Intrauterine Adhesions: What Are They?
- Adherencias intrauterinas (Intrauterine adhesions: what are they?)
- Managing Pelvic Pain
- Conditions treated with adnexal surgery 附件手术治疗的病症
- Managing pelvic pain 盆腔疼痛处理
- Laparoscopía e histeroscopía (Laparocsopy and hysteroscopy booklet)
- Endometriosis - a patient education video
- Why Does it Hurt When I Have Sex?