Announcing ASRM's New Online Learning Platform
Dec 14, 2017
Origin: ASRM eBlast
ASRM is excited to announce the evolution of ASRM eLearn®!
Beginning in January 2018, ASRM airLearning will make your online learning more accessible, interactive, and responsive!
Features and benefits include:
- Easier access. Navigate straight to your learning dashboard!
- New features. See your course progress, move easily through a multi-module course, and claim credits immediately
- Improved functionality. The new platform operates more smoothly, is mobile friendly, and is intuitive for learners.
Best of all, most courses will still be FREE for ASRM members!
- The old system, ASRM eLearn® will end on July 1, 2018. Learners have until July 1, 2018 to complete any in-progress courses in ASRM eLearn® and print a certificate.
- ASRM’s online learning system will be off-line from January 15, 2018 to January 22, 2018 for the move to airLearning. The ASRM websites www.asrm.org, www.ReproductiveFacts.org, and www.sart.org, and online communities will not be affected.
- Your in-progress courses will be saved during the move. You can re-access them in ASRM eLearn® until July 1, 2018 by logging in to My Courses in the ASRM Store.
- All new course enrollments beginning January 22, 2018 will be in airLearning.
Remember these important dates!
January 15-22, 2018ASRM’s learning system is off-line – you cannot enroll in new courses or work on existing courses during this time. Your progress in your courses will be preserved. The ASRM website will not be affected.
January 22, 2018ASRM’s new airLearning system begins. You can enroll in new courses. Courses you started in ASRM eLearn® will still be available to complete until July 1, 2018.
July 1, 2018ASRM eLearn® ends. You will no longer have access to your courses in the ASRM eLearn® system. Your transcript information will be saved on your My Account ASRM page.