Jan 10, 2018
Author: ASRM Education Dept
What You Need To Know Now
- ASRM’s online learning system will be off-line from January 15, 2018 to January 22, 2018 for the move to airLearning. The ASRM websites www.asrm.org, www.ReproductiveFacts.org, and www.sart.org, and online communities will not be affected.
- ASRM is moving to a NEW online learning system, ASRM airLearning™, on January 22, 2018.
- Your in-progress courses will be saved during the move. You can re-access them in ASRM eLearn® until July 1, 2018 by logging in to My Courses in the ASRM Store.
- All new course enrollments beginning January 22, 2018 will be in airLearning.
- The old system, ASRM eLearn® will end on July 1, 2018. Learners have until July 1, 2018 to complete any in-progress courses in ASRM eLearn® and print a certificate.
Remember these important dates!
ASRM’s learning system is off-line – you cannot enroll in new courses or work on existing courses during this time. Your progress in your courses will be preserved. The ASRM website will not be affected.
ASRM’s new airLearning system begins. You can enroll in new courses. Courses you started in ASRM eLearn® will still be available to complete until July 1, 2018.
ASRM eLearn® ends. You will no longer have access to your courses in the ASRM eLearn® system. Your transcript information will be saved on your My Account ASRM page.
Click here to view the airLearning FAQ document.